Qwest iQ SIP Trunk is a core SIP Trunk offering original and termination of local voice, long distance in SIP protocol across a broadband connection.
Qwest iQ SIP Trunk enables the origination and termination of local voice, dedicated long-distance, as well as domestic and international toll-free service across a single broadband connection. It is designed to work in conjunction with Qwest iQ Networking service, which includes a secure, managed, fully interoperable and scalable suite of wide area network (WAN) services. Qwest iQ Networking service is comprised of advanced Internet protocol (IP)-centric, multi-protocol label switching (MPLS)-based solutions.
- Supports Remote Direct inward Dial numbers and SIP REFER
- Full 911 Support
- Fully integrated with MPLS services including public and private ports
- Available with bandwidth speeds of DS1-DS3 and Ethernet speeds of 5-20Mbps
- Supports IP and Switch Diversity
- Combines voice, Internet and data on a single MPLS IP connection
- Competitive Service Assurance Level agreements
- Full QoS support
- Session Border Controller infrastructure to ensure network security
- Serves single or multi-site configuration